Our Nintendo Switch diagnostic service is an all-inclusive repair you can select for any of your Switch's hardware-related issues. Do you have a cracked screen or damaged LCD? Are you having power issues or is your console in need of a battery replacement? Are your thumbsticks or buttons in need of an adjustment or replacement? Do you need another repair not listed here or is water damage wreaking havoc on your Switch? Select this repair to have your console professionally diagnosed and repaired by our team, no matter what your needs may be. *
* Looking for a charging port repair? We have a separate listing for that repair because of how common the issue is.
How it Works:
- Give us a brief description of your Switch's problems, symptoms, or any other information you think might help us with the repair.
- Add the repair to your cart, checkout, and ship your console to our shop.
- We will diagnose your Switch and send you an update with a time estimate and price quote (your diagnostic fee will go towards the final cost of any repairs). We do not complete any repairs without your permission! If you decide for any reason not to go ahead with the repair, we will ship your console back to you.
- Once we've completed the repairs, we will quality check your Switch to make sure it's up and running like new, then ship it back out to you!
- We provide free USPS Priority Mail shipping both ways. Just select the "free shipping" option during checkout and you will receive a shipping label for your console within a few hours. Questions about our shipping process? Check out our Shipping Instructions page.
- No matter what repair(s) your console needs, it will be covered under our one-year limited warranty policy. Detailed information about our warranty policy can be found on our Warranty Information page.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 291-1005