Our MacBook Air diagnostic service is an all-inclusive repair that you can select for any of your MacBook's hardware-related issues. Do you have a broken display, muffled speaker, dead battery, or missing keys? Is your MacBook displaying symptoms that you can't quite figure out? Do you need another repair not listed here? Or is water damage wreaking havoc on your your MacBook? Select this repair to have your MacBook professionally diagnosed and repaired by our team, no matter what your needs may be.
How it Works:
- Give us a brief description of your MacBook's problems, symptoms, or any other information you think might help us with the repair. If you know it, include the MacBook's model number and/or year in your message.
- Add the repair to your cart, checkout, and ship your MacBook to our shop.
- We will diagnose your MacBook and send you an update with a time estimate and price quote (your diagnostic fee will go towards the final cost of any repairs). We do not complete any repairs without your permission! If you decide for any reason not to go ahead with the repair, we will ship your MacBook back to you.
- Once we've completed the repairs, we will quality check your MacBook to make sure it's up and running like new, then ship it back out to you!
- We provide free USPS Priority Mail shipping both ways. Just select the "free shipping" option during checkout and you will receive a shipping label for your device within a few hours. Questions about our shipping process? Check out our Shipping Instructions page.
- No matter what repair(s) your device needs, it will be covered under our one-year limited warranty policy. Detailed information about our warranty policy can be found on our Warranty Information page.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 291-1005