Does your iPod Classic shut off randomly or without warning? Do you have issues with getting it to charge or hold a charge? Our iPod Classic battery replacement service is here to help! Batteries in all devices degrade over time, and if you've had your iPod for a while it may be time for an upgrade. Replacing the battery in your iPod is a great way to extend the life of your device, which saves you money and reduces electronic waste.
How it Works:
- Add the repair to your cart, checkout, and ship your device to our shop.
- Once we receive your device, you'll get a confirmation email letting you know that it's safely arrived and is in our repair queue.
- We will perform the repairs on your device, quality check it to make sure it's up and running like new, and ship it back to you!
- We provide free USPS Priority Mail shipping both ways. Just select the "free shipping" option during checkout and you will receive a shipping label for your device within a few hours. Questions about our shipping process? Check out our Shipping Instructions page.
- No matter what repair(s) your device needs, it will be covered under our one-year limited warranty policy. Detailed information about our warranty policy can be found on our Warranty Information page.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 291-1005