Is your Apple Watch battery swelling or is the screen popping up? Are you experiencing issues with your watch not holding a charge or shutting down without warning? Our Apple Watch battery replacement service is here to help! Batteries in all devices degrade over time, and if you've had your watch for awhile it may be time for an upgrade. Replacing the battery in your Apple Watch is a great way to extend the life of your device, which saves you money and reduces electronic waste.
How it Works:
- Add the repair to your cart, checkout, and ship your watch to our shop.
- Once we receive your watch, you'll get a confirmation email letting you know it's safely arrived and is in our repair queue.
- We will perform the repairs on your watch, quality check it to make sure it's up and running like new, and ship it back to you!
- We provide free USPS Priority Mail shipping both ways. Just select the "free shipping" option during checkout and you will receive a shipping label for your watch within a few hours. Questions about our shipping process? Check out our Shipping Instructions page.
- No matter what repair(s) your watch needs, it will be covered under our one-year limited warranty policy. Detailed information about our warranty policy can be found on our Warranty Information page.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 291-1005