Is your Apple Watch broken but you can’t seem to figure out what’s causing the problem? Are you experiencing power issues such as boot looping or are you unable to get your watch to charge or turn on? Do you need another repair not listed here or is water damage wreaking havoc on your Apple Watch? Our diagnostic service is here to help!
How it Works:
- Give us a brief description of your watch’s problems, symptoms, or any other information you think might help us with the repair.
- Add the repair to your cart, checkout, and ship your device to our shop.
- We will diagnose your watch and send you an update with a time estimate and price quote (your diagnostic fee will go towards the final cost of any repairs). We do not complete any repairs without your permission! If you decide for any reason not to go ahead with the repair, we will ship your watch back to you.
- Once we’ve completed the repairs, we will quality check your watch to make sure it’s up and running like new, then ship it back to you!
- We provide free USPS Priority Mail shipping both ways. Just select the "free shipping" option during checkout and you will receive a shipping label for your watch within a few hours. Questions about our shipping process? Check out our Shipping Instructions page.
- No matter what repair(s) your watch needs, it will be covered under our one-year limited warranty policy. Detailed information about our warranty policy can be found on our Warranty Information page.
email@example.com | (208) 291-1005