Allow me to elaborate:
* Think of it as “The Real Lifetime Warranty”. Check the competition. When they offer lifetime warranties, this doesn’t include breakage again on the part you had repaired. What good is a lifetime warranty on a piece of glass that only fails when it breaks? Our “Got Repair” program covers re-repairing damaged glass and screens.
* Think of it as a “Thank You” for coming back to iMaster Repair. If you have your device repaired with us, you already know that it can be broken. And if you should somehow accidentally or intentionally damage it again, we want you to come back to iMaster Repair. We would make more money by charging you full price but you may decide not to repair your device more than once. Our “Got Repair” program benefits encourage repeat business with a special thank you to every iMaster Repair customer.
* Think of it as the “New Standard” in which services should be performed. iMaster Repair pioneers many programs and we set the standard for the market.
* Think of it as the opposite of “Insurance”. Insurance is just that. You buy insurance “in case” something happens to your unit. If nothing happens, you still pay. Additionally, most insurance plans require a deductible and stringent rules to filing a claim. Our “Got Repair” benefits cost you nothing up front. Rather, we charge a small service fee for any repeat repair. You can have the unit re-repaired once or 1000 times, this service fee will remain the same.
Let’s see how it works in real life:
* Order a service that includes the “Got Repair” Benefits. like our iPad 2 Glass Repair Service is an excellent example.
* We’ll then perform our Award Winning Service like usual and get the repaired unit back in your hands. We are in the business of Nationwide 48 Hour Service.
* Then at ANY TIME in the future, if you break this same (we place security tags in all units we repair) iPad Glass again we’ll repair it for a $50 “Got Repair” Service Fee. Remember, you can have the same unit re-repaired as many times as you’d like, there is NO LIMIT.
(Please note Prepaid Shipping both ways is not offered with Got Repair, We'll only cover the return shipping back. It will the customers responsibility to ship the unit at their expense.)
Now ask yourself, if you had this available to you, why would you have your device repaired anywhere else?
iMaster Repair, it’s the Intelligent Choice.
Got Repair Program Re-Repair Discounted Prices Listed Below:
iPad 2/3/4 Screen Repair $50
iPad Air 1st Screen Repair $70
iPad 5 Screen Repair $70
iPad Mini 1/2/3 Screen Repair $70
Contact us to get your special discount code