- Warranty Policy
iMaster Repair Has You Covered For A LifeTime!
Standard Defect warranty coverage:
All devices come a standard lifetime warranty, meaning if the device has no physical damage: cracked screens or liquid damge. Device that do have physical damage caused by the customer/other are NOT covered under warranty.
Warranty coverage is only valid on the part(s) replaced during the service. In the event a part is defective meaning the touch sensors, or LCD these will be covered but in the event the part is cracked that will not be covered as a defective part. Glass a fragile material is a breakable material, which is why it can't be covered for warranty.
Warranty on parts ruled as defective come with a lifetime warranty. Warranty only valid on part(s) replaced during original service. Cracked screens caused by physical damage are NOT cover under warranty. Devices that do have physical damaged caused by the customer will fall in our LifeTime Accidental coverage, with a Re-Repair service fee on all Accidental damage. Any device sent back to iMaster Repair as a warranty claim will be inspected before approval. No warranty on water damaged devices.
In an event that iMaster Repair, LLC receives any device that has been tampered with or has been taken apart or has been partly taken apart, iMaster Repair, LLC offers no warranty or guarantee of the devices functionality or its parts, as this unit was not in whole when iMaster Repair, LLC received the unit for repair.
Let's get to the bottom of this exclusive program at iMaster Repair. The number one service we perform is fixing cracked screens for many different products. Even worse, we've seen many repeat customers for the same repair. iMaster Repair wants to stand out among the competition by offering benefits with our repairs that other businesses don't.
Allow us to explain:
- Think of it as "A Real Lifetime Warranty". Check the competition. When they offer lifetime warranties, this doesn't include breakage again on the part you had repaired. What good is a lifetime warranty on a piece of glass that only fails when it breaks? Our "iMaster LifeTime-RE" program covers re-repairing damaged glass and screens.
- Think of it as a "Thank You" for coming back to iMaster Repair. If you have your device repaired with us, you already know that it can be broken. And if you should somehow accidentally or intentionally damage it again, we want you to come back to iMaster Repair. We would make more money by charging you full price but you may decide not to repair your device more than once. Our "iMaster LifeTime-RE" program benefits encourage repeat business with a special thank you to every iMaster Repair customer.
- Think of it as the "New Standard" in which services should be performed. iMaster Repair pioneers many programs and we set the standard for the market.
- Think of it as the opposite of "Insurance". Insurance is just that. You buy insurance "in case" something happens to your unit. If nothing happens, you still pay. Additionally, most insurance plans require a deductible and stringent rules to filing a claim. Our "iMaster LifeTime-RE" benefits cost you nothing up front. Rather, we charge a small service fee for any repeat repair. You can have the unit re-repaired once or 2000 times, this service fee will remain the same.
Let's see how it works in real life:
- Order a service that includes the "iMaster LifteTime-RE" Benefits. Our iPhone 3G Glass Repair Service is an excellent EXAMPLE.
- We'll then perform our service like usual and get the repaired unit back in your hands. We are in the business of Nationwide 24- 72 Hour Service.
- *EXAMPLE* Then at ANY TIME in the future, if you break this same iPhone 3G Glass again we'll repair it for a $20 "iMaster LifeTime-RE" Service Fee. Remember, you can have the same unit re-repaired as many times as you'd like, there is NO LIMIT. NOTE - THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE IPHONE 3G GOT REPAIR SERVICE FEE. DIFFERENT FEES APPLY TO DIFFERENT REPAIRS.
These are the prices you'll pay if your a returning cusotmer.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.